Saturday, February 4, 2012

Saturday afternoon humour

Okay, so I've been forced to blog about my afternoon's experience. You see, I'm a virgin. A liquid eyeliner virgin, that is. So at the ripe old age of 42 years old, I thought I'd give it a whirl 'cause I figured "how hard could it be?" (Looking back, I should've listened to my friend Yvonne's experience and just chucked the stuff in the garbage.)

So this is my post to her on Facebook:

B: Hey! Thought you might be interested in my first "liquid liner" experience I had today.... so I'm trying the stuff on in my bathroom... got my tongue sticking out in concentration and I'm so close to my mirror that I fog it up in the middle of doing one eye. So I start waving my other arm around, to fan the fog away...and forgot that I was holding the open bottle in that hand!! I"m currently doing laundry on my towels, bath mat and shirt that I was wearing.... black splotches all over my bathroom. And I mean ALL OVER. Seriously!! Argh

And this is the "chat" that followed... unedited and probably waaaay more funny to her and I, but she told me to post and I'm secretly afraid of her. (Well, not really... she can't be more than 5 feet, so I can take her...but I digress.)

Y: OH MY WORD!!!!!!! Now go write a blog so you can share this experience with the world. You can blame me for your decision to attempt the liquid liner if you want ; ) OH MY WORD !

B: Hehe... just between you and me... :-)

Y: oh no you don't....

B: seriously.... not posting. Speaking of seriously, and Oh my word.... a few friends and I decided yesterday that each of us could only use our "word"... like "Oh my word", "Seriously!" and "Really???" to have a conversation. It was hilarious!!

Y: seriously? and if you aren't posting, I just might have to spill....

B: go ahead... hehe.

Y: really! I'm just waiting for Rachelann to read my status. After she threw popcorn in her own face, she'll be happy that someone upstaged her...

B: Haha... seriously??? No... really??

Y: I can't laugh that much. jacob just asked me if i was crying

B: okay, seriously, my liquid liner is smudging... and I' was supposed to be getting gussied up to go out tonight (which is why I tried the freakin' stuff in the first place).

Y: sorry... I went out and bought the felt tip kind my 19 year old niece recommended. better than the brush. but i'm still gonna need tons of practice to get it looking halfway good.

B: you can have mine... the stuff is stupid. who invented it anyway?? Clowns??

Y: Ho's?

B: how to be a Ho

Y: ROTFLOL

B: ditto. seriously... this is too much. wonder if the laundry is done?? Do you think the stuff came out?

Y: go tell Rodger you're putting your ho make up on. just to see his face.

B: he probably wouldn't appreciate the humour... just a hunch...

Y: 'k ttyl. thanks for the laugh!

B: later!! Gotta re-apply....

And there you have it. See? Told you Yvonne... not that funny. Giggle. Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Umm. Still Funny. I almost cried again. No wait, that's from the smoke of our campfire outside. Nevermind. ;P Y

    ReplyDelete
  2. pphhhhahahaha nope seriously funny. I totally get the visual. Melissa

    ReplyDelete