Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Humour

I had these written down somewhere but I figured I should record them here before I lose this piece of paper... so here's some everyday humour for you, compliments of my kids.

Ruby: We're eating bird seed for lunch??
Me: No, that's Bulgar. I'm making a salad.
Ruby: Oh. So, ummm... so we're having a vulgar salad???!

Cameron: Mom, how hard is it to get into the World Cup?
Me: Really, really hard. You have to be one of the best soccer players in the world to qualify.
Cameron: WHOA!! I guess I better start practicing.

On Father's Day, Ruby came up to Rodger, who was relaxing in the sunshine reading a magazine... and gave him a big chocolatey kiss on his arm. Then she declared loudly "I love my Daddy!". Rodger said "What is this... Father's Day or something??" to which she replied "YUP!! And it's Opposites Day too!!"

Cameron says "Aha...take that as a lesson!!" instead of "Let that be a lesson to you!".

Simon: Mom, when you're an adult, do you HAVE to know how to whistle?"
Me: No.
Simon: Good, 'cause I don't really want to.

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! it's a good ideas to record this little conversations, i always think that i will remember the stuff the girls say, but i don't. :( need to get on that like you!

    ReplyDelete