Friday, December 3, 2010

My Play Date


This morning was a rare treat... I had a 2 hour play date with a fellow stampin' addict while Rodger took Ruby skating with the Grade 1 class. It was such fun!

Mi Ran and I swapped Christmas card workshop cards today... we each had extra card "kits" so it was super easy to put together. And it's always interesting to me how everyone can have such completely different ideas, or styles.

So everything turned out great except for the fact that she thought I was a Big Shot - I mean, she thought I owned a Big Shot! So I wasn't able to finish 2 of the cards which required embossing. (Doesn't this wreath card look awesome?) But lucky for me, I have a friend with Big Shot toys, so I'm sure "she" will let me use her machine to finish the cards next week sometime, if I walk in the door bearing treats or a meal! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment