Thursday, January 16, 2014

My List!!



Wow, it's been a long time since I've blogged! This is going to be a quick, random kind of post, with the intention to write down my "To Do" list for 2014.

I'm not really into making new year's resolutions but it is good to think about what I want to accomplish this year... and put it down on "paper" so I don't forget! :-) So, in no particular order, here is my list (and it's definitely a work in progress... I'm sure I'll forget many things!!)

1. Make a Photo Book of our trip to Hawaii
2. Make a Photo Book of our Road Trip (Summer 2013)
3. Organize School Photos into albums for each child. Just stick them in a book!
4. Finish Simon's quilt
5. Scrapbook more!
6. Lose 25 pounds!! Again.(Seriously, why must it be "again"?? You big Yo Yo!)
7. Organize my side of the walk-in closet
8. Research renovations for upstairs playroom... come up with a plan for the boys.
9.
10.
11.
12.

As you can see, it's a work in progress. I'm sure I will add a few more things to the list as I go along, or as I think of them. I am trying to put a list together that is achievable....

Right now I am currently working on #1, #4 and #6. Not bad for a dreary January!!

Anyway, just posting this to remind myself what I want to accomplish this year. Hit "POST"!! Done.



No comments:

Post a Comment